Moving Pros – Helpful Moving Tips
Moving is a stressful time no matter if it is commercial or residential. It is important that you have a moving team you can trust during this time. Moving Pros is here for the entire Kansas City area and we offer some great moving tips to help get you along with as little stress as possible. Moving Pros is located in the Kansas City area, however these tips can apply to anywhere.
- The crew should follow you from location to location.
- Designate a move facilitator who knows where furniture and boxes should be placed.
- Have zip-lock bags and a sharpie ready for your furniture hardware pieces.
- Moving Pros of Kansas City can usually move chest freezers without them being emptied.
- It is important to empty upright freezers and refrigerators.
- If you are moving lawn equipment or power tools, you should ensure you drain all fluids before the crew arrives.
- Move flammable or hazardous materials in a personal vehicle. This could include paint or liquor.
- Never polish your furniture before move day.
- If you live in an apartment it is important to reserve a spot for the moving truck.
- Make arrangements for pets and children the day of the move. A lot will be happening and we wouldn’t want a pet or child to get lost or hurt in the process.
These are just a few tips that could make moving day a lot easier for you and the crew that is moving your items. If you are ready to make a move give Moving Pros a call today. We offer free estimates and our team is fully licensed, insured, and certified.